Return to news

Solidarity Tax Credit – RL-31 Slip

Part of category Appartment

Tuesday, 14 February, 2017

If you rent your dwelling, make sure you get an RL-31 slip

If you are a tenant or subtenant of an eligible dwelling, you will need the information on your RL-31 slip to claim the solidarity tax credit when you file your income tax return.

Your landlord must give you the slip by February 28.

For more on the credit, go to the Solidarity Tax Credit section of Revenu Québec’s website.